Last Updated: Saturday, 16 September 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect and process various types of personal information, including but not limited to:
- Contact Information: This may include your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Identification Information: Such as government-issued IDs, passport details, and other information necessary for legal representation.
- Financial Information: If required for billing and payment processing, we may collect financial data such as bank account or credit card information.
- Professional Information: Information about your profession or business, if relevant to your legal matter.
- Communications: We may keep records of your communications with us, including emails, letters, and other correspondence.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- Legal Services: To provide legal services, including consultation, representation, and advice.
- Communication: To communicate with you about your case, legal updates, and other relevant information.
- Billing and Payments: To process payments for our services and manage billing.
- Compliance: To comply with legal obligations, including anti-money laundering regulations and client verification.
- Marketing: With your consent, we may use your information to send you updates about our firm, legal news, and events.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Legal Obligations: When required by law, regulation, or legal process, we may disclose your information to government authorities or law enforcement agencies.
- Service Providers: We may share your data with third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our services, such as IT support, document management, and payment processing.
- Legal Professionals: We may share your information with legal professionals, experts, or consultants who assist us in your case.
- Consent: With your explicit consent, we may share your information with third parties for specific purposes.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard your data.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including:
- Access: You can request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Correction: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Objection: You may object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes.
- Data Portability: You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
Ducex Solicitors Law Firm [Address] Lagos, Nigeria
Email: [Email Address] Phone: [Phone Number]
Thank you for entrusting Ducex Solicitors with your legal needs. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and providing you with the best legal services possible.